The Maintenance Engineering Society of New Zealand (Inc) is a Technical Group of the Institution of Professional Engineers New Zealand.
As a technical group the purpose of the MESNZ is to:
- Inform members of the Group on important national and international developments and issues
- Contribute to knowledge development
- Supporting the identification of good engineering practice
- Prepare informed comment on public policy issues
- Create a national network amongst members with similar technical interests by regular communication