Dobbie Engineers Ltd
Dobbie Engineers Ltd. www.dobeng.co.nz is a consulting mechanical engineering practice. The areas we provide mechanical design work for includes:
- Process industries (pulp and paper, timber processing, dairy)
- Industrial sites (power stations, steel mills).
- Building services (hotels, hospitals)
- Machine designs (conveyors, pressure vessels, cranes)
- Investigations (Hazard & Risk assessments, HAZOPS, accidents, fires).
The firm was established in September 1990 and is a member of the Association of Consulting Engineers of New Zealand. Dobbie Engineers operates from offices in Rotorua and Auckland. Both offices are certified as complying with ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management Systems.
We have experience in many industries involving complex to simple machinery. To meet the requirements for machine guarding we offer the following services:
- Hazard assessment & Risk analysis
- Concept and feasibility recommendations for machinery safety improvements
- Machine guarding designs to meet AS 4024,‘Work safe’ and MBIE machinery safety guidelines.
- Dust and fume extraction system designs
- We are able to provide detailed design and fabrication drawings of machine guarding designs that comply with relevant standards and will allow competitive quotes to be obtained for their fabrication.
- Project management, tendering, site supervision.
To talk about how we could help you, please contact: